For Flake Graphite Mining and Processing
- Acquired January 2018
- Additional resource, early cash flows and an in-country team.
- Located at 8 km aerial distance from Vatomina
- 8 km2 mining permits for 40 years.
- Progressing to 21,000 TPA capacity in 2 phases.
- Plant 1 of 3000 TPA is now completed, producing and supplying.
- Product circulated in markets.
- Maiden and Interim JORC CPR Resource Oct 2018 – detailed exploration and drilling to follow:
- Indicated – 02.9M Tons @ 5.5% GC
- Inferred – 10.7M Tons @ 5.5% GC
- Potential – 15.1M Tons @ 5.0% GC
- Historical processing plant was tweaked to increase production, optimized to cash flow and then closed after starting production from the rebuild of this into a modern plant of 3000 TPA production.
- 3000 TPA plant now producing flake graphite and supplying to multiple customers around the globe.
- Mining continues with a mine development plan in place
- Environment authorization for next stage capacity creation under process.
Project Infrastructure development
- Infrastructural improvements made, approach road, 8 km long
- Engineering center established
- Base camp, drainage, hydro power rehabilitation and many more progressing by the day.
Project’s Phase 1 Completed
- First set of Mining equipment deployed.
- Processing and lab equipment also reached, commissioned and in use now.
- Engineering center commissioned
- Power arrangements strengthened.
Lab & Quality Control:
- Tirupati proven quality systems implemented
- New Lab instruments and standardized testing procedures commissioned.
- Product marketed in various applications for various applications.
- Graphene produced from these samples displayed exceptional quality